• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Orlando!

MikeD

Hello,
My name is MikeD, and I live in Orlando, FL. I work for a large manufacturer of licensed goods, and manage all associated material sourcing, art + production template files, printing, doming, packaging design and photography as well as equipment engineering and product development including lamination, print mounting, fume abatement, CO2 laser cutting, along with workflow engineering and work force training.
Signs101 and all of the knowledgeable members have been invaluable in my fast paced daily routine, but I've never had the time to introduce myself to other members. So... "Hello!" How I can find other members in the Central Florida area to network with?
Thanks for your help, and moreover, THANKS FOR SIGNS101 !!!
Best regards,
MikeD
Adobe, Omega Composer, Gerber, Mimaki, Summa, Seiko, Graphtec, Royal Sovereign, Drytac, Vinyl, Paper, Magnetics and Laser-cut signage, workplace safety and fume abatement.

Hello MikeD and Welcome to signs 101. We are located in Altamonte Springs just North of Orlando. Clear Choice Laminating is a print finishing company for the trade. We service offset, digital, and wideformat printers. We would like to extend a helping hand to any services you require.

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding Signs101 & people
I'm located in beautiful College Park when not at work I'll be kayaking on Lake Fairview

In Oct I'm putting on a introduction to hand letting workshop at Star Scenic Supply if interested