• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from South West England...

JoeDG

Wide format trainer and creative enthusiast
Hello y'all!

Good to step out of lurking in the shadows and say hey after perusing fairly regularly.
I've been directly in the industry for 6 years, and indirectly for about 13 (graphics, 3D, design etc), so hopefully I can offer some support/help, but also always looking to learn so keen to absorb as much as possible!

I'm a wide-format trainer and keen design/graphics enthusiast.
I like football (the English version!), graffiti/street art, cycling, surfing, snowboarding, the sun-when it sometimes pops it head up in the UK, creating things, movies and a good box set!

Cheers

JoeDG

Wide format trainer and creative enthusiast
:( Not this time...but we did better than expected having been disappointed for around 20 years, hopes were not high!
I'm from Bristol, but been roaming around of the South West most of my life, apart from a stint over in BC Canada and some other travels.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Welcome to the Signs101 community! American football is better though :p
All kidding aside, we hope you enjoy your stay. Cheers. :welcome:

SignsSupport