• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Southern Connecticut

RedlineGraphics14

Hey Everyone, I figured I might as well start here since I just joined recently. My names Dylan and I opened up Redline Graphics roughly 3 years ago out of an idea my friend had given me. I am a one man shop with an installer and graphic designer on call basically whenever I need them. Ie have been doing all kinds sign/print work from simple truck lettering (which is how I got started with a 30" graphtec cutter) to custom backlit, wall wraps, and trade show booth design. Recently I just moved from a home based business to a 1000 sq. ft. warehouse. I love the custom signs and truck lettering, but I really want to break into the commercial print (office buildings, store interiors, apartment buildings, fund raisers, concerts, benefits etc..) as well as the trade show booth design and build industry. I have some background in the event world as I worked since HS for an event lighting company. The commercial world really has jumped out at me as well as trade show world. Last year I brought my own business to a show in Philly to showcase our race car wraps and we came a way with best appearing commercial booth. Just looking for some insight and advice how to shift things more towards these industries. Thanks everyone who have already answered to another post and thanks for everyone who takes the time to real all of this!!

Attachments

• 2017 Philly.jpg
    2017 Philly.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_28241.jpg
    IMG_28241.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 111