• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Spain

Interjavi

Hi all, I'm a beginner in technical support for digital printing and found this web and forum.

I think very intersting. Thanks
javier

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Welcome Javier! Where exactly in Spain is your town? I spent a lot of time in Spain several years ago. I was mainly in Barcelona where I boarded a ship to winter in your territory of the Canary Islands. I spent a few days in Valencia and Malaga too. Absolutely enchanting country. I remember a day along the ocean where I spent several hours at the ruins of a Roman colliseum I had all to myself! I'd love to come back and have another plate of paella at Los Carracoles in Barcelona.

Interjavi

Thanks guys. It will be good to be around here. There's a lot of things that we can share and I like very much your warm welcome.

Arlo Kalon: I was born in Barcelona, lived in Malaga, and now I'm in the southern part of the country (allways south) in Cadiz, near the coast of Gibraltar strait and Trafalgar. Not the best place to make money, but the most natural life in contact with nature.

Best wishes for all.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Thanks guys. It will be good to be around here. There's a lot of things that we can share and I like very much your warm welcome.

Arlo Kalon: I was born in Barcelona, lived in Malaga, and now I'm in the southern part of the country (allways south) in Cadiz, near the coast of Gibraltar strait and Trafalgar. Not the best place to make money, but the most natural life in contact with nature.

Best wishes for all.

I forgot, I was in Cadiz too for two days. I'll never forget the sight of sailing past the rock of Gibraltar either. Incredible sight. I'd love to come back to Spain, heck I'd like to have a second home there, probably in Valencia. I rmember a bar I went to a lot there called Coq d Or or something like that. I always ordered a huge pitcher of sangria they made right there. You're a lucky guy for the beautiful part of the world where you live.

Interjavi

I forgot, I was in Cadiz too for two days. I'll never forget the sight of sailing past the rock of Gibraltar either. Incredible sight. I'd love to come back to Spain, heck I'd like to have a second home there, probably in Valencia. I rmember a bar I went to a lot there called Coq d Or or something like that. I always ordered a huge pitcher of sangria they made right there. You're a lucky guy for the beautiful part of the world where you live.

Well, yes, Spain is a wonderfull place to live, but lately the things are badly worsening. The crisis generated by bankers and polititians has become in a very difficult situation for earning your life. The unemployment rate is at 25% and the industrial web is very damaged.

I was 'till 2007 co-owner of a digital printing service in Granada for 10 years and have sold my part because the bad results in that year. Now acting as freelance tech support on wide format printing industries in southern Spain.

Yes, good place to go in holidays, or for retirement, but very bad for making money, at the moment :banghead:

fmg

Hello and welcome.
Used to live in Torre Del Mar just a few miles from malaga.
Beautiful country drove all over it.