• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Staffordshire

v0y4ger

Hello from Staffordshire,

Been in the industry since 2009, had a few ups and downs. Had everything pinched at one stage but have gladly put that behind me.

These days I mostly find myself climbing all over vehicles. From run-of-the-mill livery all the way to full wraps. Also do a lot of fitting work for myself and other print management companies.

Industry knowledge has sort of crept up on me. Being incredibly nosey and annoying at trade shows always helps, but I’ve encountered most things in my particular field. And I’m always on the listen out for new information and tech.

v0y4ger

Welcome to the forum! I was actually in Bicester, UK a few months ago for an install for DKNY in Bicester Village.
Ah bicester - even brits have trouble pronouncing that name from the spelling.

If it’s bister then why not spell it bister calling is Bicester is just confusing

ThatGriffGuy

Ah bicester - even brits have trouble pronouncing that name from the spelling.

If it’s bister then why not spell it bister calling is Bicester is just confusing

YES! I got very strange looks when I pronounced it wrong! lol

However, I would kill for a few bottles of Lucozade!!