• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Sweden

LaStudioGraphic

Hi everybody,
My name is Roger Adolfsson and I´m running a sign business in Sweden and just found out signs101, registered directly and here I am!
My English isn´t the best but I hope you could understand and forgive my for my "swenglish".
I have been working in offset printing several years and get more interested in print & sign business. Start to work as a salesperson for a company in Sweden called Sericomex. I really liked my work but was traveling a loot and feel that I missed my family. And I found out that my costumer had more fun than I had so I decided to start my own Print & Sign business 4 years ago. I bought and used Roland SP540-v and from that it have just been going on. My wife got more interested in what I was doing and when we visit an event in promotion she asked if we could start with embrodery. We bought aused embrodery machine and now she is working full time whit me and we really enjoy it. Some of you think that we are stupid that work together but for us it´t great. -We complete each other, both privat and at work lol:loveya:
The reason I joined sign101 is to meet other people in the industry to shear experience, get and give help.
Hope this site is what I think it is and you could understand my poor english!

tattoo.dan

Welcome and you English better than some on here! lol We are considering having my wife start working at my shop as well. She has always helped out when in need, but haven't tried the 40 hour a week together thing yet!

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding Signs 101 & people...the both of ya just to cool couples working together.

Grandparents came from Sweden

CropMarks

Hello from Grand Rapids, MI - and thank you very much for some of the greatest hockey players to ever lace up the skates for the Red Wings! Lidstrom, Zetterburg, Holmstrom & Kronwall!