• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Texas

Amorriz

Hey there,

My name is Anthony. I've been in the sign industry for almost 13 years now, and I still seem to learn something new everyday. My career started as a sign engineer for a commercial signage company. I then shifted over to the design side with that same company and learned a whole lot in both areas. I had the luxury of walking into the shop and asking our fabricators how they would build a certain sign and I was able to translate that into drawing. This not only helped the fabricators, but it also helped in estimating the cost of building that sign plus it educated the Project Manangers and Salesmen.

I now design/engineer in the Architectural Signage Industry for a global brand sign company. Before coming here, I didn't really know there was a difference between Architectural and Commercial signage, but there are quite a few differences. But a quality sign is a quality sign and that is what we all should strive for whether it is commercial or architectural.

Every since I have been in the Signage Industry, I have had a growing appreciation for what we all do and the process from top to bottom that it takes to see the end result. My knowledge of this industry has expanded globally and with sites like this, I am excited to communicate with others here in the states as well as abroad on how to create a quality sign.