• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Helluva challenge - 15 sprinter buses, 5 days

ProWraps

well we finished on time. this was very short time frame.

printed and installed by us:
10,500 sq/ft of material (700 sq/ft each). 180c/8518
full wraps including roofs, swing door, a/c unit, digital display
wrapped in 5 days (total days with days in between for vehicle delivery)

this was quite a project. im tired. sleepy time now.

Attachments

• IMG_2100.JPG
    IMG_2100.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2108.JPG
    IMG_2108.JPG
    240.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2110.JPG
    IMG_2110.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2112.JPG
    IMG_2112.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2115.jpg
    IMG_2115.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 131

ProWraps

heh thanks jason. i think when it was all said and done, we went through 40-50 220ml carts. maybe more. i will spend tomorrow sitting down and analyzing all of the times and materials usages to a "t".

astro8

Impressive!...I've got only one to do sitting in the bay downstairs and I'm not looking forward to it at all!

S

scarface

Nice! I tell ya, that's some wrapping right there on all the panels.

trik

great job Chris!!!! We finished our install in EH, only to hit traffic at Hazel trying to get back to Rocklin, but I still made it home Friday evening in time to take the wife to dinner...lol

Again, great job on the sprinters!!!!

ProWraps

hey all thanks for the compliments. i made it back into the office today about 10:30. draggin a$$ and lost my voice. attached is a panorama that the client took and sent me this morning. they said they were very happy.

we will be unwrapping these in 1 month, and rewrapping them with partials. all done in ONE WEEKEND. i will deffinately need my rest!

To answer the installer question. At one point we had 7 installers. Towards the end we were down to 3 due to peoples schedules and whatnot.

Attachments

• GNE_Sprinters_1.jpg
    GNE_Sprinters_1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

wrapman jamz

I for one am not surprised! I can see it now..Chris runnin' around, slappin' on the vinyl. Wooooo Hoooin' it thru the whole process!

Don't cha just love these kind of jobs?? I do!

Congrats on an excellent and courageous execution!

Hats off