• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! and another problem......1304 and then 1204

Mf

just like clock work I fix my 1304 after 6 months of sitting, Been giving my old 1204 a work out. Everything is going great then...... all my ink lines are filled with blue ink.... everything is printing in "Blue Scale" .... this board has a wealth of knowledge and always appreciate the help I have gotten and learned over the years.... any one any one any one...... just so frustrated...... hope every one is having a great week

Matt

heyskull

This is a contamination issue.
Normally caused by the capping station either not sealing properly or something touching the head directly and allowing the ink to flow between all lines.
Firstly I would check the cap and that the pump is pulling through properly.
If not buy a new station.

SC

FatCat

This is a contamination issue.
Normally caused by the capping station either not sealing properly or something touching the head directly and allowing the ink to flow between all lines.
Firstly I would check the cap and that the pump is pulling through properly.
If not buy a new station.

SC

+1, Hit the nail on the head.

TDFcustomSL

I had this problem a month or so ago. Changed the capping station with one from china and it fixed the problem. Did a ton of cleanings and a printed solid squares of each color. Everything is back to normal now. I believe the problem with mine was the drain tubes from the capping station were dried up and clogged. May have just been able to clean the lines out but for $17 I decided to just replace the whole capping station.