• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help before I jump...

T

TonyC

I just returned from the SGAI expo in Atlanta and thinking of jumping into a flatbed laminator. (Rollsroller, Rollover, CWT Tools, Royal Sovereign)

Anyone have and use one? What are the cons? I watched the demos first hand but would like feedback from a real time user.

CanuckSigns

I just returned from the SGAI expo in Atlanta and thinking of jumping into a flatbed laminator. (Rollsroller, Rollover, CWT Tools, Royal Sovereign)

Anyone have and use one? What are the cons? I watched the demos first hand but would like feedback from a real time user.

We have a rolls roller entry model, LOVE IT

let me know if you have any specific questions

ImpactSignCo

We have a 12' RollsRoller; have had it for almost 4 years and it's fantastic. Use it for lamination, mounting vinyl to substrates and taping large pieces of cut vinyl after weeding. It reduces our waste also, because we can cut off only what we need to use for laminate. I would highly recommend.

Karen Souza

We have a 12' RollsRoller; have had it for almost 4 years and it's fantastic. Use it for lamination, mounting vinyl to substrates and taping large pieces of cut vinyl after weeding. It reduces our waste also, because we can cut off only what we need to use for laminate. I would highly recommend.

just bought a 13' in September LOVE IT! use it for everything I can. Great addition to my workflow. simple and doesnt require lots of training. buy one...dont look back!

T

TonyC

Thanks....

I didn't see any "cons" in the posts so I will assume there are no reasons not to get one. I am leaning toward the CWT Tools table (newest kid on the block). I "fondled" all the big players in the game at the SGAI and liked the CWT version the best. The owner and associates were also the friendliest and most informative.

"Honey....I need a check."