• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP ! COLOR CHANGE IN PANELS FROM ROLAND VERSAWORKS.

RICHARD SIMMONS

Hi group! I'm dismayed since I don't know what else to do. When I send to print from Roland VersaWorks, to my Roland Versa Art RE-640 large prints with dark background, when installing, it shows difference in the colors of the background. I tried to send them as separate files from Photoshop or Illustrator and the same thing happens to me. I attach photos. Any suggestions?
upload_2019-7-30_13-36-39.png

upload_2019-7-30_13-37-17.png

jimbug72

Not sure if this will fix your issue or not, but I would start here:
If you are letting Versaworks handle your tiling, go to the "Clip and Tile" screen and check the "Place Alternated" box. This will flip every other image so the heat from the apron will be more consistent on the same side where each tile seams.

If you are doing your tiling manually in outside software and loading them into Versaworks as individual images, simple rotate the images so they alternate top to bottom.