• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help determining Materials

AlleleGraphics

I am in the process of designing a 3 dimensional wall sign for a jeweler, the interior wall that the sign is going on has been painted with some metallic paints, and then had texture added to it, so it is a very "busy" looking wall to begin with.
The original design was done by an interior designer, who had no clue what the client was after, or what materials were even appropriate to use, and has been fired... and now I am on the job.
I know what I want it to look like, but not sure where to acquire some of the materials. Or, if the materials I envision using will even work for certain.
I wanted to use a metal backer, no more than 3/8" thickness, that would be approximately 35" x 24", then a piece that is attached with 1/2" spacers, with a letter routed out of the center, that is approx. 26" x 22", and yet another much smaller piece that is approx. 8" x 8" - diamond shaped, likely PVC, with (what I am envisioning to be) cut, and flame polished "diamond" pieces... I can send a mock up if it help anyone.
I guess I am asking for suggestions on where to get some of the materials, I have looked online, but not been able to find what I am looking for.
Also, as most of you would guess, I am under the gun for a deadline... so the faster that better, and of course... as low a cost as possible!
I really appreciate any help!!
Stacey