• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP! Flexi is wigging out on me

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Ok, I am trying to send 3 copies of a decal to the printer. Usual daily stuff I've done 1,000,000 times. I send my file to the printer (also a contour cut to the plotter). I open Production Manager, and it shows only 1 logo. I have checked all my settings, and restarted everything, and still if I send 1 or 100 it only shows 1. What is happening? I have got to get these printed today.

eahicks

Are you doing the three copies as a layout in Flexi or are you selecting one and selecting 3 copies in Rip & Print?
I image, 3 copies, RIP...only shows 1 image, and then prints with NO reg marks...which are clearly set in Flexi. This is the First time I have encountered this in MANY MANY years of doing this exact thing.

eahicks

So turns out it was just some anomaly.....I copied and pasted the image into a new document, resent, set 3 copies, and it printed and cut correctly. Flexi just likes to try my patience every other day....

jayhawksigns

I've had instances were a file gets uncooperative up and copying to a new window fixes everything, never with outputting to PM, but one to remember for the future.

bannertime

It's possible that when you were sending to RIP it was sending it with an odd preset that PM wasn't reading. Which may have set it back to something default. That's what's happened when I experienced something similar. I guess if you're setting up reg marks/color bars you're probably already changing the settings on the Advanced Options tab, so maybe not. Just a thought.