• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help graphtec Ce5000

I own a Graphtec CE5000 and it is acting all weird. when i slip the on switch its runs its booting and as soon as it is done the head moves a little. then when i load media the head moves drastically to the left or right depending on where it is and then it goes into a y position alert. i dont know what to do. i tried cleaning the sensors, moving the pinch rollers in different positions and start the head all the way to the left and right side. please help this is second machine that is malfunctioning on me and i need this one to stay alive.

mfatty500

did you try to reset to factory resets? I know you're going to ask how ..but I can't remember, maybe do search her on the forum on "how to reset to factory default"

nopalito24

still have this issue? I know is an older post.
BTW.. on all graphtec models the reset to factory is turning ON the plotter while pressing UP arrow. Before doing so write down your cutting conditions, and note the Command language either GPGL or HPGL cause you'll need to set those back in order for the plotter to communicate w/ the software, and on some models you'll also have to set the page length setting to 1078in. on FC models/50000mm, or 1196in on CE models/50000mm