• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help graphtec cutter wont contour cut - displays off track (blinking)

0igo

my graphtec wont contour cut, after sending the job over for it to look for a registration mark it, it displays off scale and starts cutting down the left hand side of the vinyl. little lines. i need help please im all out of ideas.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Is this cutter new to you or have you installed new software to run it? When it cuts the little lines on the side, can you see if it is actually cutting little numbers and letters? If that is the case, you just need to change the command settings to match your software. Graphtec software uses GP-GL and any other software will use HP-GL.

0igo

Is this cutter new to you or have you installed new software to run it? When it cuts the little lines on the side, can you see if it is actually cutting little numbers and letters? If that is the case, you just need to change the command settings to match your software. Graphtec software uses GP-GL and any other software will use HP-GL.

thank you so much this worked out perfectly.