• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP! HELP! cjv-30 Cyan Printing NAVY BLUE? PLEASE ADVISE!!

I have a cjv30-160 and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, the Cyan channels (both) are printing a navy blue...I know, how in the $#@% is that possible? (ss21 ink)
here's the full story...
printed a sign on CV3, as usual, everything looked perfect. It was a green sign, with yellow and black lettering. Looked perfect, as usual.

- Went to print the same sign, from the same Rasterlink file, and the green looked way darker...WTH?
- Printed a nozzle test pattern, all looked good.
- printed a test strip file I have to match colors (sequential blocks 2" square from 100%Y to 100%C in 10% increments) found the Cyan channels (both) printing NAVY blue...

- Several printed huge blocks of 100% cyan later, still NAVY blue. (i've determined that ink mixing is NOT taking place)

I can't be the only guy to have this happen, or maybe I am.

Any advice, or info is greatly appreciated.
I'm down. No printing, which means no income. SUPER STRESSED!! :banghead:

Karen-Kang

I have a cjv30-160 and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, the Cyan channels (both) are printing a navy blue...I know, how in the $#@% is that possible? (ss21 ink)
here's the full story...
printed a sign on CV3, as usual, everything looked perfect. It was a green sign, with yellow and black lettering. Looked perfect, as usual.

- Went to print the same sign, from the same Rasterlink file, and the green looked way darker...WTH?
- Printed a nozzle test pattern, all looked good.
- printed a test strip file I have to match colors (sequential blocks 2" square from 100%Y to 100%C in 10% increments) found the Cyan channels (both) printing NAVY blue...

- Several printed huge blocks of 100% cyan later, still NAVY blue. (i've determined that ink mixing is NOT taking place)

I can't be the only guy to have this happen, or maybe I am.

Any advice, or info is greatly appreciated.
I'm down. No printing, which means no income. SUPER STRESSED!! :banghead:

It is better to upload the printed sign and nozzle test , we can diagonose.