• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help ID font

Carl Crabtree

Can't seem to find this one! Help!!!

Thanks!

Attachments

• blue ribbon1.jpg
    blue ribbon1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 66

GIUSEPPE

Hi Carl,
it is difficult to recognise a typical type of font because there could be a lot of variations. In the past I could tell the type face by the look of it because there were some kind of standards. But with the aid of computer design nowadays you can create and modify your own. What I suggest, if it is that important to have that same font, if you have access to all characters then you can scan the printed characters and get hold of FontCreator. You can then import in say Photoshop and copy each character in place inside Fontcreator and create your own for future use. You need some tiime thou. I hope I have been of some kind of help.

gtjet

If you just need the exact same wording in a vector, try the Vector Doctor, he can vectorize it for you and his rates & turn around time are great not to mention he is a highly respected member here.