• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Identifying Flex Face Clip/System

fensox

Hello all. We've been in the business for 39 years and have yet to come across this flex face clip system. I need to order some to complete a job but I cannot identify the clip system. Can anyone help me ID this tension system for flex faces? As an added bonus, a distributor? :) Thanks all in advance for any help you can supply! BTW, these are black plastic clips with no numbers, words, or any identifying marks. If it helps any, they are for a Home Depot sign.

CIMG3272-800.jpg CIMG3273-800.jpg CIMG3274-800.jpg CIMG3275-800.jpg

fensox

The only SignComp tension clip that is plastic that I have ever used is this one:

l_SignComp_Clip.jpg

Is there another plastic SignComp clip? I know of their old metal ones..and the SignTech metal ones...and the ABC cabinet ones. But I have yet to see the black plastic clip in my first post in a SignComp catalog. Is it an old/new SignComp clip system?

fensox

I didn't think so either. We're a big user of extrusion and I would have thought I would have heard of it if SignComp had changed from their standard clip. Darn...This is going to be trouble if I can't figure this out! :)

signage

I would have the store manager contact corprate and see if they get their signs from one supplier, or if they know the supplier/provider for this store. Then contact them to see if you could get some clips!