• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Help me to install in Parts in Roland versacamm 640

Anas

Friends need urgent help i think this is sensor. it was removed by self when head struck on vinyl due Loose of clamp.

Tell me how to install it again

Attachments

• IMG_9021.JPG
    IMG_9021.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_9020.JPG
    IMG_9020.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 212

Anas

you should be able to plug it back in if the socket is still there.
I dont know where i can plug it back. but i have a socket with me as you seen in attached. machine stopped now by the error called ( PINCHROLL ERROR INVALID POSTION )

Last edited:

Terry01

Is possibly the one from under the cutter head or printhead. It will be the one that detects material width.
Which model 640 is it??

Anas

Is possibly the one from under the cutter head or printhead. It will be the one that detects material width.
Which model 640 is it??
yes Versacamm 640. thank you for your support. by the help of attached photo i just plug the Pinch roller sensor. its under the cutter head on its back. now the machine is running..
but again the left clamp struck on cutter head

Attachments

• versacamm.jpg
    versacamm.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 177

Terry01

Also make sure the correct screws are in the plate above the dampers as if wrong ones fitted, it pushes the carriage out of alignment

Mainframe

On my old VP 540, I had 2 sizes of media clamps, long and short, when using the long set I had to remember to remove them before running the cutter, if not the cutter would hit the clamp and I would get an error, I don't know if your machine is set up the same way. My New VG has a sensor and won't cut the media, it stops and tells me to remove the clamps, no more accidental crashing.