• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP: Mutoh 1614A lines in printing

Woodsey3

I have owned and printed on the machine for 1+yrs. This issue started back at the end of March noticed with color red first, then with the blues - in which I thought clogged nozzle (looked like white/missing lines here and there) at first did all cleanings, soaked head, ran strong cleans etc. It helped a little but now it is back even worse. It is in all colors. I ran block print test which is in the pictures. One of the yellow test block photos I had to use flash light to make sure it was more visible. The lines appear dark. Read through other forums here but would like advice on where to start to fix this issue - I have website orders that are not able to be completed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just not sure where to start.... Should I change dampers first? Also check Life status of parts on machine only the pump had 1 (*) meaning 20%, everything else was 3(*) to 5(*).

Attachments

• IMG-3647.jpg
    IMG-3647.jpg
    798.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG-4087.jpg
    IMG-4087.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG-4140.jpg
    IMG-4140.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG-4145.jpg
    IMG-4145.jpg