• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP Need Part for a Kingcut

doublebarw

Hello All,
I'm needing a part for my Kingcut creation PLT-A-24. I found out today that they are no longer making this cutter and I'm hoping someone might be parting one out. I need the pen holder that holds the cutter pen in place.
:frustrated:

Mosh

Never ever heard of the type of cutter, and I have been doing this since 1988.
Where in Nebraska are you? We are in Nebraska City.

doublebarw

Hi Mosh we have a small shop in Franklin NE. I bought this cutter new from signwarehouse a few years ago. The manual that came with it was for a Cougar Plus so they must interchange somehow. Looks like they might still make some oversea's. Signwarehouse suggested I post here and see if anyone had one laying around they were parting out.

doublebarw

I attached a picture of the holder. Maybe it will interchange with another cutter.

Attachments

• Pen Holder.jpg
    Pen Holder.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 131

round man

hell make one out of pvc,or even better some bar stock aluminum all ya need to do is cut out the shape onna band saw then drill 4 holes the right size,... all the piece has to do is hold the knife or pen in place securely,..thats it,..no complicated moving parts looks like you have all the hardware to attach it all ya need is a new holder,...most any fab shop can make one for ya if you don't have the tools,....

Pat Whatley

I agree. If you can't find the part and don't have the tools/skills to make it any machine shop should be able to knock that sucker out in less than an hour.

CS-SignSupply

I have one with a single hole for blade holder on a Creation PCut CCT630.

Call me at 1-877-602-4237 and I can ship today.

Attachments

• pcut.jpg
    pcut.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 132