• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP! Need software to cut on Gerber P2C

mcaspers

I have had a Gerber P2C 24" machine for four years and have been using AI to create designs and using Omega software to cut. The USB Key (that must be used to operate the software) has been obliterated (compliments of my 3 year old twins) and Omega states that it will cost $1k to replace it. OUCH. Does anyone use another software product (preferably free) that will do the same thing? HELP! Thanks in advance for any assistance.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
CoCut Cutting Software

Hello MCaspers-

One option that would work for your P2C is CoCut. It has the applicable drivers you will need, and is reasonably priced. There are trial versions available for both the standard and pro(contour cutting) versions.

Here is the link to CoCut's website:
http://www.cocut.com/index.dml

After downloading the trial, if the software meets your needs, it can be purchased through Summa directly. If you would like more information send me a quick PM and I would be happy to answer all of your questions.