• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help needed to convert once to inches

CP Signs

Customer,,,, can you make me round stickers
Me,,, of course, what size to you need and how many
Cust,,,, not sure how many, wanna put them on my paint cans,,, how much
Me,,, well I really need to know how many and what size
Cust,,, about 50
Me,,, what size
Cust,,, to fit on a 8oz paint can
Me,,, again, still need a measurement
Cust,,, just make an 8oz circle
Me,,, uhhhhh,,, well,,,, ummmmm,,,, once is not a measurement
Cust,,, what do you mean
Me,,, just measure the top of the can
Cust,,, ok
Me,,,, waiting trying not to laugh
Customer,,, ok, the size is 49/400
Me,,,,, dead silent,,, not sure what to say next. Sorry, I really don't know what you are talking about,
Cust,,, I'll just send them to, you......
Can't wait to get that email.

CalamityJay

i bet he just drops off the cans to your place. just confirm the 49/400 dimension when you use the ruler to measure the can.

he/she probably doesn't know how emails work.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hah,
I see the problem, you are up north of the lower 48.
You should have asked him how many millimeters in a liter........

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you green down the purple and divide it by the speed of travel, then halve it by 2/3's, you should have a close to far average height, but no radius included until after the final Tuesday after turtle soup folly trolley stop.

I believe you're in the neighborhood of %#*&)(@ EdNa's World.

CalamityJay

If you green down the purple and divide it by the speed of travel, then halve it by 2/3's, you should have a close to far average height, but no radius included until after the final Tuesday after turtle soup folly trolley stop.

I believe you're in the neighborhood of %#*&)(@ EdNa's World.
Wow, this is too funny.:notworthy:

CP Signs

HAHAHAHAHAH,,Gino,,,that was funny. Got another email from her,,,,said she had no time to come in,,,but the measurements " said " 49/400!!!!! I guess whatever she used to measure can also talk!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It was probably 'Sparky' her talking chihuahua..............

chihuahua.jpg

John Butto

I don't see the problem with her measurement, she told you 50 (mm) which is slightly smaller than 2". She is probably writing on a blog somewhere about some dumb sign guy does not even know about milimeters and centimeters. And next time you post the customer, Me thing, do them in different colors as Gino does.