• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help please on 1614

racershawn

Hi all I have a huge job that is on a very tight time frame... I was printing along then all of a sudden out of the blue I lost power to my 1614... there is nothing.. it will not power back up at all... please ... any ideas???

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hi all I have a huge job that is on a very tight time frame... I was printing along then all of a sudden out of the blue I lost power to my 1614... there is nothing.. it will not power back up at all... please ... any ideas???
It has been posted here that there is a relay or breaker in the power system that can trip and to reset you just need to pull the plugs from the wall and let it set for a minute or two. Then plug it back in and see what happens.
I don't have the 1614 but I do have the 1304 and the main power fuses are right next to power cord. I can get to mine by removing the center cover off the back of the machine. There are two and they look like an oversized version of old glass tube type. Should be easy to see if they are blown.
Do you have a copy of the service manual? I think I have one if you need it.

good luck

wayne k
guam usa