• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help please...

PROBIRD

finally got my capping station, new ink line and damper in, now i cannot get ink to the print head, capping is sealed around head but no ink is coming out when cleaning the head or trying a test print.

The machine has been sitting for a month now thanks to solvent injets useless business, but got my parts from graphtec and now nothing.

Do you think the heads are now shot from setting so long or what should i try?

Do i need to fill the heads, if so how?

Thanks for any help..

rjssigns

1) Pull the hose off the bottom of the capping station.
2) Attach syringe.
3) Gently pull syringe plunger until you see ink.
4) If you don't see ink right away repeat step 3
CAUTION: Do not pull hard on plunger, easy does it.

PROBIRD

Had a good seal on capping station so i pulled the heads, they were fully clogged.
Tried to push cleaner thru them and nothing cam out at all, so i went and grabbed some xylene, DO NOT USE XYLENE AROUND PLASTIC, it cleaned all the holes out but ate the damper stubs. So i guess i need new heads now, huh.

When i pulled vacuum on the capping station i parked the heads on it and it had excellent vacuum, as in it would try and close the syringe. So when i get the new heads do i need to fill somehow or will the capping station do the job?

Thanks for the replies.