• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Please.

Xll_LUKE_llX

Hello All!
I need some help with my Graphtec ce 5000-60. I have been making vinyl decals lately and have been using a Graphtec ce 5000-60 with Corel draw x4 on my dell. Everything was going great until I had to re-arrange my office and set up a HP printer. I plugged everything back in as it was and needed to print out some decals. Everything in the program was normal and when I hit print the cut master pro came up and I hit cut and nothing happened. I check the printer Que and it shows it is trying to print my project but the plotter doesn't budge. I can open the cut master pro program and hit test cut and it will perform a test cut. Although, sometimes it tells me the USB port001 is busy. Has anyone had this issue before or have any idea what it could be?