• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help strange format business cards needed URGENTLY Vendor please

BUSINESS CARDS-46 sets - 500 EACH
3.5 X 2
3/3-PMS 305+PMS 303+SOFT TOUCH AQ
24PT CAROLINA C2S
1.7MIL SOFT TOUCH FILM 2 SIDES
SPOT RAISED UV please price 1 SIDE and 2 sides option

mark galoob

That s a stacked card. 24 pt paper don't exist AQ. Raised spot UV and laminate..both sides...someone's yankin ur chain.

Christian @ 2CT Media

That s a stacked card. 24 pt paper don't exist AQ. Raised spot UV and laminate..both sides...someone's yankin ur chain.
Um 24pt does exist and they even specd the brand/type of paper. And again even 4Over offers spot uv and soft touch (AKA Suede) Laminate... I just don't know of any vendors that do all of that in one job.

Good Luck OP, this might not be the right forum for that type of printing.

visual800

Looks like the specs an architect would come up with for a simple business card...above and beyond!

I would respond with a quote for the 4over price and specs you got and let it ride. Its a damn business card it does not need to be that difficult. It also seems someone is price shopping which could end up to be a waste of time