• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Help urgent

hamza

I have mutoh valujet 1638x i m using it for sublimation with onyx 12 a crack version and i m very naive to technicalities, there was some issue with the software i lt was giving a error server\cfg , so i reinstalled the printer but now i cant find the profile i have searched oml and all :( is there a way we can get profiles online for sublimation

WildWestDesigns

This is the key thing here:

I have mutoh valujet 1638x i m using it for sublimation with onyx 12 a crack version

While it doesn't happen in every instance, but there exist quite a bit of a problem with the process of going from binary to source code back to binary to strip away (mainly DRM features) from programs and at times, other things get unstable during that process.

Doesn't happen with all programs, but it is for sure possible scenario.

Have to pay the piper if you want a stable program.

hamza

thank you all for the reply i sorted out the problem with the onyx guy :) well buying the software was the only key i never intend to use the pirated version the person who sold me the printer gave me 2 usb one was the key the other was the software back than it was functional but he failed to make the payment to onyx so they cancelled the license but the key still worked which i just found out :p

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Christian @ 2CT Media

thank you all for the reply i sorted out the problem with the onyx guy :) well buying the software was the only key i never intend to use the pirated version the person who sold me the printer gave me 2 usb one was the key the other was the software back than it was functional but he failed to make the payment to onyx so they cancelled the license but the key still worked which i just found out :p
Yay, Happy ending!