• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FL Help wanted

We are a UL fully licensed Fabrication shop in sunny south Florida looking for TEAM players in production, installation, and sales. We pay top rates but work hard and all profit share if you good at what you do and want to be proud of YOUR company and what it produces and want to build a career and legacy for YOUR future and share in the success of what we do reach out! Previuos experience in the signs industry essential.

Bald Guy Files

Hi Chris! If you ever need a graphic designer to set up the fabrication files for channel letters please keep me in mind. I set up the entire package (Accubend or Adams bend files, LED layouts, route files, Pattern, etc) from your provided artwork and send them over in a zip folder. It is just like having an employee in house except that I have been doing it for over 25,000 projects, have had my freelance business for 4 years, and plan to be around for a long time (and I don't call in sick on Monday to cause a bottleneck in workflow).

Jeff
www.BaldGuyFiles.com

La Sikaria Custom

La sikaria custom
We are a UL fully licensed Fabrication shop in sunny south Florida looking for TEAM players in production, installation, and sales. We pay top rates but work hard and all profit share if you good at what you do and want to be proud of YOUR company and what it produces and want to build a career and legacy for YOUR future and share in the success of what we do reach out! Previuos experience in the signs industry essential.
Please contact me at 2164076911 Carlos ( ricaniceman@hotmail.com )