• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Help - Window Perf ICC Profile

K2

Anybody have an ICC Profile for Flexi PM for a Mimaki JV150. I have gotten run around and pretty much screw you, you're on your own from SAI Flexi. I have had nothing but problems printing on perf since I bought this Mimaki about a year ago. Its laying down to much ink no matter what "vinyl" profile I use (using vinyl profiles cause i cant seem to get a perf profile). I've contacted Flexi, Mimaki, Fellers and Clear Focus and cant get any help other then make my own and the problem is I do not know where to even begin. The profiles I download

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Here is a link to Mimaki's profile site. They have a ton there that you can play with. I haven't looked in a while but there might be a perf specific profile on there. By laying down too much ink do you mean it's pooling p or something? Usually with perf you are going to have wet ink on the liner where the hole are and there isn't much you can do about it.

K2

Here is a link to Mimaki's profile site. They have a ton there that you can play with. I haven't looked in a while but there might be a perf specific profile on there. By laying down too much ink do you mean it's pooling p or something? Usually with perf you are going to have wet ink on the liner where the hole are and there isn't much you can do about it.

Anything I download from there says the ICC Profile is not compatible with the printer so it wont even load into PM. I've double checked several times and everything is correct.

The edges roll and it is very soft after printing. It just seems super wet after pulled from backing paper even after it has set up for 3-5 days.

K2

I've got all those, no perf profile. Pretty much same 6 media with a bunch of different resolutions and passes. Looks like a lot but all the same.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I've got all those, no perf profile. Pretty much same 6 media with a bunch of different resolutions and passes. Looks like a lot but all the same.

Yeah unfortunately the world of boxed profiles is pretty limiting. Too bad the manufacturer of the vinyl can't help you. They are really the ones who should have something for you as Mimaki can't profile every media in the world.

K2

Yeah unfortunately the world of boxed profiles is pretty limiting. Too bad the manufacturer of the vinyl can't help you. They are really the ones who should have something for you as Mimaki can't profile every media in the world.

Yea you would think they would. Thanks for all the help though.