• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help with a Roland PC 60

maskman

I know ,its a old machine but I like it and it serves my purpose . So , That being said , Here is whats going on .

I was sick for a while and didnt get the chance to use it ( month or so ) , had it covered , Always whipped material down with alcohol also , Cleaned it after and before every use . I tryed printing on Arlon Cast Vinyl , Oracal orajet and a few other materials ( never had a issue before this )

I loaded it up , cleaned the head and material and this is what happened. I use roland, zeronine, streetglo ribbons . Just recently tryed a german brand but the issue is with all colors .

I replaced the cleaning pad, tryed different ribbons ( colors ,New ,Old) with no luck

Can anyone give me a hand ? Thanks in advance

MM

20140502_133905_zpsd0ef96cf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

maskman

ok , thanks , Tryed the local Roland place and they fix only versacamms , tryed calling a few places and have been shot down . Trying to get ahold of Brian in NE to see if they can do it and at what cost