• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with bidding paddles

Stormyj

Just another guy
Hi all,
I have a customer that needs 2000 bidding paddles for a PD auction benefit. They said that they can actually just be about 4"x8" with a number on one side and my logo on the other, donated of course. I dont really mind that, but I need a place that will print 4/4 and consecutive numbers on each card. Btw card stock with AQ is fine. I tried 4over but it doesn't look like they offer consecutive printing. And you have to do everything on their web page. Really no help when you call them. Any ideas? And no, I don't want to print one side and manually add the numbers with cut vinyl. Any help would be appreciated.
Jim

bannertime

Submit a custom quote on 4over. It's somewhere on the toolbar. They'll probably deny it a few times because they are super picky about how it's submitted. Instead of telling you what they can do, they just tell you it isn't approved and needs to be fixed and resubmitted.

Stouse or ZooPrinting may be able to help with a custom quote too.

billsines

Ask for them back so you can keep them for next year. Then when they need them again they can be "redonated" with pretty much no cost to you.