• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Help with Cutting Master 2

I'm trying to contour cut some decals on FC 7000-130 using CM2. I have both the plotter and the controller set to HPGL. There is plenty of material around the registration marks and all marks are being read fine but then I get a Error 1 Instruction not recognized message and it doesn't cut the contour.
I'm not used to CM2 at all so I'm not sure if my settings are goofy or what.
I always ran this plotter through Wasatch but since replacing the Y motor and setting it back to factory default, I lost my settings and I can't get it to cut through Wasatch.......it cuts vinyl perfectly through CM2 but when it comes to contour cutting I'm missing something. If anyone that is used to cutting with CM2 would lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Never mind.. Plotter needed to be set to GPGL for Cutting Master 2. I thought since registration marks need to be read it had to be in HPGL.