• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Help with font ID

zbo2

Trying to find this font. I have a font finder but haven't quite got finding from a JPEG down yet.
Thanks in Advance
Joe

Attachments

• IMG_8196 (5).JPG
    IMG_8196 (5).JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 147

ScottM

Did YOU try it before your condescending post? It strikes out on this one.
Wow, thanks for the welcome. As a new member, and my first ever post here trying to help that just makes it so special. So glad your on the welcoming committee and the thoughtful response.

Back to the OP:
I only recently starting digging through how to do stuff like this, and discovered that site through a video I watched and thought it would help for this and future searches. I personally like tools and how to's rather then being just handed an answer. Perhaps a better image, or a different section of the text would work. Since I don't know what the OP might have available I provided the best option I know right now.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Wow, thanks for the welcome. As a new member, and my first ever post here trying to help that just makes it so special. So glad your on the welcoming committee and the thoughtful response.

Back to the OP:
I only recently starting digging through how to do stuff like this, and discovered that site through a video I watched and thought it would help for this and future searches. I personally like tools and how to's rather then being just handed an answer. Perhaps a better image, or a different section of the text would work. Since I don't know what the OP might have available I provided the best option I know right now.

Welcome to Signs 101 Scott.

A lot of us here like to identify fonts for those that need help. In that sense, we are like WhattheFont except we don't limit our answers to fonts we sell. Some of us do so from our memories and knowledge of type styles while others use a software app named FindMyFont. The bottom line is that there is no need to send members somewhere else to get fonts ID'd.

Sorry zbo2, but I don't have a match on your type sample.

zbo2

Thanks folks. I looked at Castle and didn't think about reversing a 3.... Thanks for that. I do have a font finder. Problem is if I capture a JPEG when I go to select a letter all that comes up is a black square. I'm going to try to make a black and white copy then scan that in and see if it helps. I don't do this everyday so I don't have the skills that most of you have. I am very surprised that Fred came up empty... he has mad skills!

zbo2

Find My Font...…… came with my Omega 6.5

A little more clean up and I think it will work.

Attachments

• PURDY MECHANICAL .JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 110