• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help With Font?... Not Anymore!!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think it was sent here by the Russians. After all, it is all about finding out information. Timing is right after the election, so it makes sense. They've done everything else, guess we can blame them for the demise of this place, too....... at least the font section.

Nice avatar.....................;)

shoresigns

How does a small company develop a software product like this without spending an enormous chunk of cash on buying a license for every font in existence, to power their search algorithm?

burgmurk

My preference would be identifont or the forums at whatthefont if their auto-finder does not work.
I've started addressing the user "Tecnotronic" directly when submitting id requests at whatthefont. I don't know when he/she sleeps, but my query is usually answered within 10 minutes by them.