Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Fonts ID Please....

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by JimmyG, Nov 7, 2012.

1. JimmyG

JimmyG Member

Apr 1, 2005
    Register, GA
    Can anyone give advise or direction on what fonts were used to create this logo?

I need to convert this design to solid color for vinyl & stencil instead of digital print, and so far all my customer has been able to supply is low rez jpg bitmap art....

Thanks gratefully for any help on any part....

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    edwardian / footlight MT (andalus) = investments

3. JimmyG

JimmyG Member

Apr 1, 2005
    Register, GA
    Thank you much Jill, those are very close for "Investments", if I can find bold versions of those it will be spot on...

Does anyone have any ideas on the "cfd" combination? some of the garamond bold italics are very close but the "d" is different....

I sure appreciate all help....

4. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    obviously some modification going on, but I'm gonna say they started out as times new roman bold italic

5. JimmyG

JimmyG Member

Apr 1, 2005
    Register, GA
    Thank you very much jhilldesigns for your help here, I messed up typing your name in my post above...

yeah it's the modifications going on that makes it so hard for us signmakers trying to please corporate clients that don't have a clue about supplying proper corporate artwork to do the proper job...