• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Fonts ID Please....

JimmyG

Can anyone give advise or direction on what fonts were used to create this logo?

I need to convert this design to solid color for vinyl & stencil instead of digital print, and so far all my customer has been able to supply is low rez jpg bitmap art....

Thanks gratefully for any help on any part....

Attachments

• cfd investments logo FINAL flat.jpg
    cfd investments logo FINAL flat.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 45

JimmyG

edwardian / footlight MT (andalus) = investments
Thank you much Jill, those are very close for "Investments", if I can find bold versions of those it will be spot on...

Does anyone have any ideas on the "cfd" combination? some of the garamond bold italics are very close but the "d" is different....

I sure appreciate all help....

JimmyG

Thank you very much jhilldesigns for your help here, I messed up typing your name in my post above...

yeah it's the modifications going on that makes it so hard for us signmakers trying to please corporate clients that don't have a clue about supplying proper corporate artwork to do the proper job...