• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Gerber 1 registration marks

Bluestorm

I have a Gerber 1 along with the Gerber cutter GS15 Plus. I'm printing 2 spot colours but the registration marks refuses to print, I have the marks set to all colours, but still when I send it to the machine, there are no registration marks printed on the vinyl. I have tried everything from making the marks the same colour as one of the spot colours, but still nothing. What i'm I doing wrong, there must be a setting that Im not adding for this to happen. Can anyone help me please.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Sorry but I can't help you since you're using Flexisign and not Gerber Omega except to ask if you have completed the required color mapping that Flexisign evidently requires.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Help for Gerber is much less likely for those using Flexisign because the overwhelming majority of Edge owners use Omega. Omega was developed largely to run an Edge. An Edge to Flexisign is just another printer on a long list.

RG

I've been using Flexi with an Edge 2 and Envision plotter for years. The only registration marks I have ever used is "Gerber Edge Center." Before sending the file, you must have a check mark infront of the color "Black" in the Driver Options window. Even if you have a spot black color that you have already checked, you still have to check "Black." Of course, you don't have to have Black foil loaded to print the registration mark. The Edge never knows what color foil you have loaded. That's up to the operator. Hope I was reading your question right.

Jburns

I ran flexi 8 or so on the edge a while back. You have to check two different places for the registration mark color - cant recall where.

Bluestorm

Thank you RG, I will try what you have suggested. If you know Jburns where the 2 different places are can you let me know.