• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Royal Soverign Laminator

Artist369

We have a Royal Soverign RSC-1650H laminator, we come in this morning the bottom wheel dosent spin at all. The laminator was left on all night, not running just idle. We used it last right before we left last night and it worked fine. If anyone has had this problem or heard of it before and has any idea of how to fix it please let me know. Thank you.

rjssigns

Do you have the guards firmly seated? Or did you take them off and are bypassing the switches? Check the switch for the upper guard on the left side. It can be finicky either way.

Otherwise time to get out the multi-meter and start checking where power is and isn't going.

Artist369

Yeah we took the guards off and just have a bolt taped to the hole pushing the switch. We called in a tech to come look at it this morning.

Artist369

Found the problem... fried circuit board. So until the part comes in we had to break out our old Coda CMP 44.

Attachments

• IMG_20130321_110031.jpg
    IMG_20130321_110031.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 175