• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with this effect

Jim C

OK, I posted this a few years ago, but I can't seem to find the old post.
So I have these graphics I believe they are 1bit tiff black with transparency and when opened in Illustrator or Corel the color can be set to any color
using the stroke.(I think) All so it seems they have a dither or diffuse to them so once saved as vector it kinda looks like a blur. I hope all this makes sense.
First off how do I make a 1bit tiff in Illustrator or Corel so I can recreate these graphics again. I just can not remember how this was done.
Here are sample of what I am talking about.

Attachments

• f88b5ebd4d426e79a6da89f2532c4d32.jpg
    f88b5ebd4d426e79a6da89f2532c4d32.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 163
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 116

vid

http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?121869-Help-with-this-effect&p=1218938#post1218938

To find old posts where you've participated, choose Quick Links, from the menu bar at the top of the page. You'll find Subscribed Threads as a choice from that drop down menu > then search for the title of the post you want.

or

on the left side of the page, you'll find your user name and avatar. Above that is User CP. Click that and it will open a page to your most recently subscribed threads... or you will be able to find My Subscriptions along the left side menu bar with a folder of your subscribed threads.

Last edited: