• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help!

149motorsports

Does anyone know where i can locate this file? Try to vectorize it and it wont pick up the hair and other small parts in flexi? thanks!

Attachments

• leometals_lion.jpg
    leometals_lion.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 93

thewvsignguy

Don't know what version of flexi your on but what I would do for this is import the image into flexi, select the image then go to the bitmap tab. Go down to filters then to brightness/contrast, play around with those filter to get the elements you need to stand out so you can trace it.

Or use the color trace option, never had much luck with that though.

strypguy

Try inkscape. It's free and has a great trace tool.
I just vectorized that in about 5 mins, saved it as eps and opened in flexi. It did a good job and looked like minimal cleanup if any.

John

Scott Reynolds

I would charge the customer to redraw it (design charge). Just start dropping nodes and bending lines in flexi. Maybe an hour? Maybe. It would give you a perfect vector.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If your tracing skills are limited to auto tracing, I would send it to the Vector Doctor. He will trace it perfectly by hand, have it back to you quickly and at a price far less than you spending an hour on it.