• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey old sign friends!!! I am back in the biz!

high impact

Hi everybody! Are any of my old sign buddies still around here? It seems like it's been forever since I posted here. I had taken a hiatus from the sign biz for a while (my wife still did a little bit of die cut from home the last few years) but some recent changes in my nonprofit employment have caused my wife and I to hang a shingle out front our building again. HELP! LOL

high impact

Hi guys. I guess I shouldn't have used the word "old" in the thread title. Maybe it would receive more responses. LOL

Billct2

It's liking riding a bicycle-you never forget ...or trying to kick a bad habit...you just can't stay away! welcome back.

high impact

It's liking riding a bicycle-you never forget ...or trying to kick a bad habit...you just can't stay away! welcome back.

I am surprised by the things I can't remember but also surprised by the things that I do! LOL Flexi took a little bit to get going again but I seem to be catching on, especially after I was able to get the tool bars set up correctly. I am on a mac now and my flexipro is windows so I am running parallels which I do not enjoy switching for emails, etc... I also discovered that I don't have nearly as much patience for weeding either. ha

signage

Welcome back Mark. Don't we all get older each year? The cobwebs will start to clear and it will be like you never stopped, just take longer to recall the older we get:Big Laugh

Suz

Welome back! Wishing you much success this time around. :)

Hi everybody! Are any of my old sign buddies still around here? It seems like it's been forever since I posted here. I had taken a hiatus from the sign biz for a while (my wife still did a little bit of die cut from home the last few years) but some recent changes in my nonprofit employment have caused my wife and I to hang a shingle out front our building again. HELP! LOL

high impact

Well, another update. Business was agonizingly slow in our little town so I relocated to Jax Florida and accepted a position working for Taylor Sign and Design as a project manager about three months ago. Its a very high speed and crazy busy commercial sign and design company with about 18 employees. I will be perusing signs101 a lot more now and need to understand Signvox software a lot better.