• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Hey there, new member joined

John Cameron

My name is John cameron. I look forward to being a part of this amazing little community.
I have worked at a local graphic design agency in orlando for about 2 years. Their site can be found here.
I applied for a position as a graphic designer come to find out it's for a sign shop and t-shirt company. Nothing against it, but I've never made t-shirts or signs. What's it like to work in one? They said they only use Photoshop and Illustrator. Do customers come in already with their designs? Do we make all designs from scratch? Do they use images from online to put in their design work? I saw an image on their website of the planet earth from space with a company's name across the top and I'm sure they didn't rent a spaceship and take the picture themselves, so did are they allowed to use images from online to incorporate? Any experience stories would be great! Thanks!