• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey y'all Biloxi MS here

Creative Ink

Hi! Well i found this forum from the T-shirt forum and decided to join. I am looking at purchasing a Roland Versacamm and although i will mainly be using it for apparel decoration i thought it would be wonderful to gain some insight from the Sign Pros. I probably won't be making any large signs but I would would really like to learn about the capabilities of my machine. I would like to do some vehicle decals and maybe some wall clings, magnets and whatnot. Luckily my husband owns his own landscaping and irrigation business so i have a guinea pig that will still love me even if i suck (and i'm sure i probably will) LOL. Even with all that said I enjoy learning anything that involves craft and skill even if i'm not good at it :D So thanks for having me and thanks in advance for the knowledge and help.
Cilya

Locals Find!

Welcome from Cape Coral. I was stationed in Biloxi for a While back in 2000-2001.

Is the "Depot" bar still standing over on Courthouse Rd. In Gulfport? Used to be my favorite little dive bar. I haven't been back since before Katrina. Been quite a few years.

Last edited:

Creative Ink

not sure

I'm not sure about the bar but most likely not. Unfortunately, between the oil spill and katrina things are a bit crappy here atm. Many beach businesses moved to D'iberville because it was too expensive for them to rebuild on the beach. We don't go out much because we have 4 kids lol but i can try to find out for you. Thanks for the welcome!

Locals Find!

I'm not sure about the bar but most likely not. Unfortunately, between the oil spill and katrina things are a bit crappy here atm. Many beach businesses moved to D'iberville because it was too expensive for them to rebuild on the beach. We don't go out much because we have 4 kids lol but i can try to find out for you. Thanks for the welcome!

Your very welcome. If you could find out that would make me so happy. I know my other favorite spot was lost in Katrina the "Father Ryan House" I loved that place, it was haunted. I used to think Hauntings were bull till I stayed there and had some really cool & creepy things happen.

I would love to move back up that way. I think Biloxi / Gulfport was one of the best places I have ever lived on the Gulf.

WildWestDesigns

Welcome from your neighbor to the North. It's a great site here with a lot of good people. Just be careful, you might get addicted to coming and posting here that productivity might hurt a little.

Creative Ink

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! I was kinda worried after reading the post by the college grad that wanted to make yard signs bc he couldn't find a job /GIGGLE!

Sorry but my husband just told me that the Depot isn't open any more i'm sorry :(
Cilya

Creative Ink

Think I'm already there rofl!! At least my business is still in the planning stage so i can justify my time here for now HA!
Cilya

Locals Find!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! I was kinda worried after reading the post by the college grad that wanted to make yard signs bc he couldn't find a job /GIGGLE!

Sorry but my husband just told me that the Depot isn't open any more i'm sorry :(
Cilya

Thank you! I will have to go have a drink tonight in memory of a dearly departed not so fine but, hell of a good time establishment with the best bartenders ever.