• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Y'all, from South Carolina

imagep

Some of you may recognize my screen name from the USSPI forums where I and a frequent poster (like way to much). Those screen printers are getting tired of me edukaten them up so I figured I'd have to come here let yall edukated me up on signs.

We once were just a resume service, then we added a copy shop, then we added an offset print shop, then we added a screen printing shop, then we added cut vinyl graphics, then we added ad specialties, and as of next week we will be proud owners of a Mutoh 48" printer and a second cutter and a cold laminator and various other stuff.

Oh ya, I almost forgot, I was born in a small log cabin in southern Florida and had to walk like 95 miles to school everyday through 6 feet of snow.

So, basically we do it all (almost). When we moved into our new building a couple years ago I changed our sign from "Image Printing" to "Image Printing Graphics Park" to indicate that we actually have the capabilities of multiple graphic businesses.

We are located in Spartanburg SC, if anyone wants to visit us just give us a call anytime.

PS Does anyone know how to get this here picture onto a sign? (just kiddin)

FrankenSigns.biz

You guys stole my business plan! Likely, before I came up with it myself! But it's still my idea, by grease!

Hello from Charlotte! (Lake Wylie, SC)

imagep

Sheesh, since when is Charlotte in South Carolina? Your the second person this week who lives in South Carolina but then states that they live in Charlotte. Whats up with that?

When I asked the other guy how he lived in "Charlotte SC" he started explaining that he was really in Blacksburg and then started telling me where blacksburg is. Dang, I am practically a neighbor of you guys. I know where Blacksburg and Lake Wylie are.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Glad to meet you!

Scott, from Spartanburg, North Carolina.

S

SignTech

was that 95 miles uphill both ways?

Sounds like you fixed all the problems on the other forum ........ hopefully you can fix all of them on this forum. This should be fun ..... lol good luck! ;)