• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Hi All,

Rusted Cricket

Thanks for the add to the forum. I am new to Signs101 and have been "messing around" with a Craft Robo Pro for a couple years. I have mainly used it for making mask for sand blasting and small personal signs. I recently bought VinylMaster LTR and am learning how to use it! This is more of a hobby than a business, but I would sell things if people asked me to!

My wife has a Cricut Explore Air and is learning that with Design Space as well.

Thanks again for the add!!:)

TammieH

Welcome to Signs101, as you can see, most here are professionals and can be a bit cold towards hobbyists, but you will be fine as long as you do not start asking what we would charge for this or that.

Creating signs can be fun and for those who have an artistic background its a great release for their creativity, and getting your stuff out there for people to see. There is a wealth of information buried on this website...enjoy!!

BTW, your friends will expect free signs ..LOL