• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi everyone.I am having some problem with my Mutoh VJ1204 Cyan Problem

andylefun

Hi signs101 experts. I am having my 4 months old mutoh VJ1204, Everything seems to be perfect; however. it print BLUE or Cyan terribly.
I had check the nozzle, and it showed everything find. But i always print out blue with several red line. Please see the photo
attachment.php

I did do several strong clean, it's still the same. The problem only with BLUE COLOR or Green, which need Cyan ink!
attachment.php

Please somebody help!!!!

Attachments

• 20160916_135009.jpg
    20160916_135009.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 375
  • 20160916_134955.jpg
    20160916_134955.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 304

bug

Hi signs101 experts. I am having my 4 months old mutoh VJ1204, Everything seems to be perfect; however. it print BLUE or Cyan terribly.
I had check the nozzle, and it showed everything find. But i always print out blue with several red line. Please see the photo
attachment.php

I did do several strong clean, it's still the same. The problem only with BLUE COLOR or Green, which need Cyan ink!
attachment.php

Please somebody help!!!!

im not sure nozzle check is perfect, clean around printhead, clean capping station, wiper,
check tubes under cap station if they are clogged, Do small cleaning and make nozzle check if its perfect still, do again normal cleaning and check nozzle, if its all the time perfect then its strange that its not printing good

Daveg123

Mutoh VJ1204 Cyan Problem

I think you need to do a head soak and then a few strong cleans. Should get the lines out and the printer working properly. If you don't use the printer often enough the printhead will clogg. The same thing has happened to me and mt mutoh VJ 1204. and it looks like it is going to cost me a new print head. I suggest you use the sleep cycle which does a clean every 24Hrs.Regards Dave

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

:Welcome: 2 :signs101:
Reminds me of some heater problems I had once upon a time. Good luck. Could also be something on the vinyl like moisture or oil from handling.