• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi! from a Graphic Artist in TX

CustomEyes Design

I found Signs101 googling a vendor. It looked like a good community, so I decided to stay :wink:

I do graphics, and tell my clients if it can be printed on I'll find it for them. My business is micro - I'm hoping to grow to small by the end of the year! But I am also pacing my growth with the growth and independence of my kids.

I am here because I believe that I can become a better artist by learning about the different trades who might reproduce my art. To that end, I've attended the NBM trade show, and NNEP's Embroidery Mart for apparel decorators. I love watching all those machines! They give me design ideas and an appreciation for making my art more efficient in many cases.

My goal for my clients is to help with brand recognition and consistency, marketing ideas and materials, and forms to help make running their own small businesses easier.

WildWestDesigns

I am here because I believe that I can become a better artist by learning about the different trades who might reproduce my art. To that end, I've attended the NBM trade show, and NNEP's Embroidery Mart for apparel decorators. I love watching all those machines! They give me design ideas and an appreciation for making my art more efficient in many cases.

I wish more were like that. Some just have no idea about production, especially when it comes to embroidery production.

CustomEyes Design

Thank you for all the warm welcomes - I already recognize many of you from the threads I've been reading.
Artbot, I didn't see a single sign in your album... all I saw was beautiful creative art!
WWD, thank you for the compliment. I see it as a necessity to get the best result for my clients. And embroidery is certainly its own artform, especially the digitizing!

artbot

there are a few "signs" but mostly i do commercial multi-media installs along side my art line.

WildWestDesigns

WWD, thank you for the compliment. I see it as a necessity to get the best result for my clients. And embroidery is certainly its own artform, especially the digitizing!

Hey, designers like you are worth their weight in gold when it comes to getting 3rd party designs and actually having them production worthy from the get go.

Everyone here is free to ask me about a design if they think their clients are going to want it embroidered. If they want to double check on some elements.