• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Los Angeles.... Traffic is B!#%....

Plata

Eye licker extraordinaire.
Hey bois!

Nice to meet you all, name is Alejandro... or Alex... or just dude. I am a graphic designer with 3 years of experience working with simple signs (banners, decals, wall graphics), and vehicle graphics, ranging from golf carts all the way to rat rods and even the armored cyclones for Call of Duty a few years back. Now I find myself working on wide format production. Even though I had knowledge on production I actually started doing a year ago and I am now in charge of the department. After one year of doing this I have come to really love production, from pre-press, to cutting, to printing and actually putting together some of the signs, and the multitasking probably my favorite aspect... except for installation, F that! I am excited to be part of the sign making community and I can't wait to learn new stuff!

I also love long walks to Fat Burger!

PS. As I mentioned, my knowledge is very limited; most of it comes from common sense as well as youtube so any help is greatly appreciated!

Sidney

Yes, this is a great Sign Community with loads of resources. Most, are more than willing to help and have great input. You will run across some that are less than friendly, but that is to be expected anywhere. Good luck and welcome.