• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from New Zealand

Zippi Signs

hi everyone.

Im Brett

Im a designer and have worked in the sign industry a few times over the years but have mainly worked in sales. I recently quit my sales job to peruse doing something I enjoy with the rest of my life.

a week ago i saw a local sign shop for sale and i have now bought it (for a song!)

So I have jumped in the deep end and am running my own sign shop.....and i have alot to learn!

I am learning alot and working super hard but im already getting behind with my work load.

I hope to glean some tips from everyone on this site.

check me out

my personal site - facebook me up...esp if you are a kiwi ;)
my sign shop: Zippi Signs
my streetwear brand: LOTUS

Brett

S'N'S

G'day and welcome Bro.:Big Laugh :Australia
Obviously the business s going ok if your getting a bit behind, a bit of pressure keeps you on your toes.

Dave Drane

Welcome from across the pond brett. Just be sure not to start underselling yourself to get jobs. if you work below cost you may as well go fishing and and at least get something to eat that way.