• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Nottingham, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

New guy here, from the UK, i am a new start up doiong vehicle livery, business signage, banners and canvas prints among other things!!

Just purchased A Roland sp540v which is a massive upgrade from my Liyu sc631 cutter.

Hope to chat to some of you all soon, Jamie :thumb:

paul moore

Welcome Jamie , signs101.com is a wonderful family of people from all over the world with the wealth of knowledge of all aspects of signs from software /hardware and pretty much everything in between I have had amazing support from this site and wealth of knowledge of the user's is immense
good look with the upgrade to Roland I've had a few over the years, but I have just bought a liyu TC 1261-aa with arms with signmaster software and use it alongside Flexi sign 8 and onyx rip center 11. As my print and cut machine even tho the liyu arms are not supported by either of these rip manufacturers regards Paul also UK user

Status
Not open for further replies.